Sunday, June 15, 2014

BlahBlahBloggerhood - Summer Bucket List

Summer Bucket List
This prompt is making me think, because I didn't have anything planned out for this summer, but now that I am thinking about it there is a few things I would like to see done this summer.

House Repairs
I would like to finish repairing the main hall way, and get it painted up nicely.
Along with finishing work on the up stair steps and the down stair steps.
I really want to repaint my bedroom/studio, a blueish grey. I'm getting tired of the orange walls and think it will be a nice change.
Get the one room cleaned out and turn it into a game room/hang out area for the kids. (that way hubby and I can reclaim our living room back, lol) ;)

Trips
Would love to take a few trips with my family up to the mountains. I'm not really a beach kind of girl anymore and would rather go up into the mountains and enjoy myself camping.
Would love to go to a few art shows and galleries.

Art
I want to work on and perfect my spray paint art.
Create some big pieces of art.
Work on a couple project with my girls and husband.
Work on some digital art.

Learn
I want to learn soft pastel and pastel pencils.
I want to learn French.

I think that is about it. That should keep me plenty busy. :)
Till Next Time ~
Blah, Blah, Blah.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts