Sunday, June 8, 2014

BlahBlahBloggerhood - Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

This week's prompt for the Bloggerhood is "Five Things You Didn't Know About Me",.....Let's see if I can come up with five odd or quirky things about me(this shouldn't be to hard,* winks*)

1. I do not eat the ends off of french fries!!!!! I don't know why, but I started doing this when I was pregnant with my first born back in 1994. There is just something about the pointy ends/hard ends, that I don't like. So yes, at the end of a meal, I have a pile of french fry tips(my eldest daughter, eats them most of the time, fitting beings I started doing it when I was pregnant with her, lol) Oh, and after all these years of doing it, my hubby even does it know with his fries. Goes to show, if your with someone long enough, you start to pick up their habits.

2. I collect teapot houses. You would not know it by looking around my house, and not many people that are close to me know this. Started collecting them not long after I got married. On day we were shopping, and I seen this cute little house and Hubby got it for me and it started from there. I will have to see if I can dig them out of storage and take a picture of them.

3. I love to write!!! I was even published when I was in school. I love to write poems, stories and songs, even though I don't let anyone read them expect of my husband(and a few of the kids have come across a few of the notebooks and read a few things before I noticed) Started writing to deal with my life when I was young, and a lot of it was morbid and about death and dying because that's how I was feeling. My writings now, still have a dark & morbid feel, but also follow along with with the paranormal and erotica.

4. Shoes!!! Love to collect and shop for shoes, but...........I hate wearing shoes. I hate, hate, hate wearing them with a passion. You can always find me barefoot, unless I have to have shoes on to go someplace. I also always have to have nail polish on my toe nails(and most of the time on my finger nails, unless I working with something and I afraid that the nail polish will chip off.)

5. I'm a trained Multi-Medical Tech and Commercial Baker, but I have never worked in either field. My job has been raising my kids. We have an old fashion way of thinking and wanted one of us to always be there for the kids and to raising them, making sure they didn't get into trouble. Don't know what I'm going to do with myself in 3 years when the last one graduates high school. Maybe I will go back to school for art, who knows...

Till Next Time -
Blah, Blah, Blah.........

1 comment:

  1. Haha Tara! I am a 'barefoot Goddess' myself =) And like you, I'm trained in professions that I've never actually used. I am pretty old-fashioned when it comes to raising my kids and taking care of my home. They are all getting older now though so I may have to drag myself out into the workforce here soon ;_; Thank you for sharing!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts