Monday, May 26, 2014

What's New 5/26/2014

I know it's not a Friday update, but I had fun with hubby today, and tried my had at some spray paint art. I have been watching a lot of youtube videos on it, and it's so cool how pretty and quick the art comes about. It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour per piece. I need a lot of practice as you can see below. They make adding mountains and rocks look so easy, but dang if I could get it to come out right, lol

Well below you can see the two pieces I completed.
The first one was done on a 8x10 canvas, and was my second try at it. I like it, but not happy how the land and trees come out.
The next one was done on foam board, and I love how smooth and easy it was to work on(but hate how easy it is to ding up). I really love this piece. That was my 3rd try at it.

Thanks for stopping by
Till next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts