Sunday, May 25, 2014

BlahBlahBloggerhood - A Few of My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
I have a few favorite things. I'm not very materialistic, I could care less about the newest fades and this and that, & I always put my kids needs first, but there are a few things I hold near and dear to my heart and are must haves.


Books/Kindle
Books bring peace to my life. I love to grab a new book and crack it open and head on into whatever place I'm reading. I read every night before I go to bed.

Nail Polish/Perfume
I have a major nail polish fetish, and most times when I go shopping I pick up one or two new nail polish colors. Most times I only wear the color once, because I always have a new color to try out, expect for my favorite color one, which are browns, bronzes, oranges and grey/silvers.
Pink sugar perfume is my all time favorite perfume. It is my must have perfume because it smells so good on me(well hubby says it does, lol). I switch between Pink Sugar, Gold Sugar and Pink Sugar Sensual depending on the season.

Candles
I love love love candles, and buy some whenever I find a scent or candle I like. There is nothing like when the kids head of to school, lighting a candle, putting on some music and just relaxing while working on the web or painting.

Violin
I love classical music and the sound of the violin. I had always wanted to learn to play the violin when I was in school, but ended up playing the clarinet and singing in chorus instead. When my girls were old enough and wanted to play an instrument they both wanted to play the violin too. One ended up playing violin and the other ended up doing viola and cello. So one day, I finally decided I was going to get myself a violin too when we were shopping for instruments and got myself a nice electric violin. I'm still slowly learning to play it, but love it!!!

Art Supplies
Hubby and I have a really bad problem collecting art supplies of all kinds. We have totes upon totes filled with nothing but supplies. This year we just starting going through them and getting rid of stuff we are never going to use and only keeping what we need. My favorite art supplies are my colored pencils, oil pastels, pastels, watercolor and acrylics, plus my beads and felting supplies.

These are a few of my favorite things........
See you next week ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts