Saturday, October 25, 2014

Another Day Older

Ahh..Today, I'm another day older and another year wiser.
It's funny, how much we can learn in a year, about ourselves, relationship, people, things around us, and life in general. Some of it can be really good, and some of it can be really sad and depressing.


I will be spending my Birthday with my Hubby and kids. I don't ask for much in life and would rather spend money on my kids, but they surprised me with some goodies I have been wanting. A new kindle case being my other one is broken and falling apart. a bunch of nail polish to feed my nail polish addiction, ty beanie bats(Hubby gets me one every year), art supplies(Pablo colored pencils to replace my primsacolor, new water color pencils and pastel pencils) jewelry, chocolate and gift cards.

I'm not feeling to well, so Hubby went out to Carrabba's and got Curb-side to Go. It was so, so yummy!! We got the Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Salmon, Scallops & Shrimp, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Salad, and Dessert Sampler. We shared, so we got to sample some of everything. Yum!!

Then my daughter, Cheyenne, made some yummy maple brown sugar cupcakes! Why do cupcakes never last. I had one cupcake, and went to do some other things, and went back they were all gone, lol.


Till Next Time -
Live, Laugh, Love  ~ Tara Nickole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts