Friday, October 4, 2013

What's New 10/4/2013

Happy October!!! October is my favorite month of the year, not because my birthday is at the end of the month, but because of the beautiful colors, the temps being cooler, and of course Halloween!!!! I love the sound of leaves crunching under foot, along with the smells of apples and pumpkins being baked in yummy pies and breads. There is nothing like the sights, sounds and scents of autumn.

This week, not much is on my desk, I have been making stretchy bracelets for the past 2 weeks. Last week, was making them for my kids to sell in there high school for school spirit. This week, I have been making them to put into my etsy account on Friday, and I even made a video on youtube with how I make my beaded fishtail. Below you can see some of the bracelets that I have made. I will have some think pink and go gold bracelets.


I plan on holding a give-away in the next few weeks, so keep checking back.
Till next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts