Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watermelon Swap Reveal

Yay!!! Sandy got her package and loves everything, so now I can post pics of her annie!!!

Here is her annie...She's hand sewn...lightly tea stained...dresses in fabric that reminded me of watermelons....
tncolna 2010

And here are all her goodies....I had a heck of a time trying to find anything that was just watermelon..what happened to all the watermelon candy and goodies that stores use to sell??? Some very tasty, watermelong gum...some raspberry tart cookies....some hot chocolate..... jolly ranchers....A watermelonbody scrub and parfait from on of my fav places, Cozy Moments & 3 tarts that I made..Hope you really enjoyed everything, Sandy!!!
tncolna 2010

And thanks so much to Diana for hosting this wonderful swap!!!(im posting your package next, had problems with my camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts